Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stone Love: Discover More About Impressive Art In Stone

Normally when I think of art in stone I immediately envision the magnificent sculpture David. This masterpiece must be familiar to anyone who has some brief knowledge about the history of aesthetics and the piece defines standards for perfection. Now when I think of art in stone, I think of marble and granite in a different way.

Here's the reason why. I recently purchased pulls and knobs online through http://myknobs.com. This site offers a huge catalogue of marble and granite products produced by the Art in Stone Company. This company has been around for over ten years and will remain in profitable business for years to come.

Why am I so convinced of their business survival? For one, the catalogue is large and there is something for nearly every taste or whim. It took me almost no time at all to find the perfect pulls and knobs for my kitchen cabinets. It was great to be able to shop from home and it was even better to be able to look at so many unique and interesting pieces offered by Art in Stone.

The kitchen and bath designs are creative and of the highest quality but guess what, the prices are very reasonable. I like that I had the ability to create my own kitchen design by using their magnificent products. I feel as if Art in Stone captured my personality and infused it into the hardware.

The only difficult part about ordering was finally settling on one among many and making a decision. There were so many options but once I saw my hardware, I knew this was what I was looking for. There was no need for any more browsing or comparison. I could have spent hours looking at all the beautiful designs on the site but that wasn’t necessary once the pulls and knobs I selected for my kitchen came to view.

I was further pleasantly surprised when the hardware was delivered to my door even earlier than expected. Waiting is difficult for me and having the product in hand days before I expected lessened my anticipation. However, I was disappointed to find the wrong knobs in the package. I notified the Art in Stone Company immediately and the knobs I actually chose were sent at once.

The incorrect ones were actually quite lovely as well. I thought of keeping them but the Art in Stone Company arranged for the wrong knobs to be picked up by UPS as the correct ones arrived. This inconsequential error has no considerable effect on my overall satisfactory experience with the Art in Stone Company. I consider it another reason to give the business high marks.

Once I received the appropriate hardware my husband went to work on putting the whole thing together. Now I can’t stop looking at my kitchen and admiring what a big difference a small detail can make in a room. I think I'm going to remake my bathroom soon.